watched Zsa Zsa Zaturnah last Sunday at RCBC Plaza with jeff and rcie. Funny musical! there were some dragging parts but it made me laugh naman. i almost didn't go cause i had to go to china the next day.
it was nice to see the performers outside and taking pictures with the fans :) here's our versions:
me with jeff and didi (adda and zatur
and me with K Brosas(zsa zsa zaturnah), rcie and jeff.
Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in their blog their own 6 weird things and state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
I tag Jovy, Charlene, Erika, Apple, Paula and Jeff
6 weird things about myself
- I like to organize how I open programs in my computer. At the office, I should always open my outlook first and it should be the first tab I see at the bottom of the screen. Then I open my browser, after that Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Adobe (not necessarily in order anymore).
- I always have to have same routine at the gym. I should always start with the treadmill and then move on to the cycling and back again at the treadmill to cool down. I always have to finish the routine. I feel uneasy stopping and when I set the time to 30 or 40 minutes on the treadmill, I have to follow the time I set.
- I am a homebody deep inside. If I had my way, I'd spend my Saturday and Sunday at home. This is weird because I never seem to have a day off! I do always go out on weekends yet I really would love just to stay at home.
- I love to read books again and again. Even if I read the book already, I always go back to the parts I love and read the book again.
- I don't like going to Makati! I find it struggle to go to Makati! I don't know why, it's just I always drag myself out of the house to go to Makati.
- I have to swim with the dolphins before I die!!!
i fondly call my grandmother "popo" and my grandfather "kung kung"... these are actually cantonese terms for "guama and gua kong" or maternal grandparents in English. this picture was taken last mother's day... i was out of the country so i asked my friend to hand over the bouqet to my mom who gave it to popo during lunch. isn't she beautiful?
i love my grandparents dearly. i grew up loving them and yearning for their presence each family reunion. i love how at this old age i can still see them being affectionate to each other. their love and care is evident til this day. they've been my role models ever since and if i ever want to marry, i want a love like theirs'. they've already celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary and that was when i was still in 3rd year college or 1993. so today, they've already celebrated their 64th wedding anniversary. ;)
but this weekend has proved to be a trial for all of us. popo was rushed to the hospital for fear of another stroke. (she already had one, and she suffers from mild alzheimer's already) but it was just UTI, thank God and for intercession of Pope John Paul II. she's out of the hospital as of today. but it was quite difficult during the uncertain times. i've never seen Popo is a disheveled state, and at the height of her fevers and deliriousness, i suddenly felt so helpless. it's really tough to deal with alzheimer's - those moments that she forgets you is quite hard to swallow. i'm just thankful that in Popo's case, it was just mild alzheimer's. meaning most of the times, she remembers. last night, my brother and i visited her again and i was so relieved to see her in her normal state. she always knew that among her apo's, i would be the one who is most affectionate and would kiss her more than once in her cheeks and hug her tight. she even wanted to stay with her last Saturday night and i was really touched. i know that growing old is inevitable so i really should treasure all these moments i have with her. what's also difficult to bear is my kung kung looking all worried during this ordeal. i know that it's tougher for him, more than anyone of us. and i'm really glad we made it. we got through this.lord, let me spend more time with popo and kung kung. i ask you to bless them more, and to feel your presence more. i pray that there will be more moments to remember and that your guiding hand will be with us. i realize it must be selfish of me to ask this, but this is what is in my heart.
another one :)
Am getting the hang of this :)